The internet is filled with live TV apps which you can install and stream live TV channels instantly. However, many of these apps are prone to injecting malware devices. Not to forget the annoying ad pop-ups while you are streaming something. Such apps make it difficult to stream your favorite sports on mobile. But in this article, we will discuss one such app where you can stream popular sports events. On this live TV app, you can watch popular sports events that happen all around the world.
We are talking about the JioTV app by Reliance Jio which telecasts major sports events like the upcoming India vs Australia test series. If you are a cricket buff you can stream major sports events like ISL, test series, ODI series, ICC World cups on the JioTV app. You can also stream other sports events like UEFA Champions League, Australian Open, WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown, NBA, etc. In addition to these popular sports events, one can stream exclusive sports on Jio Sports channels. You can stream Jio sports channels in different regional languages of India. For live cricket TV, you can stream various channels like Jio Cricket and many other Sony Network live TV channels that telecast cricket matches.
There are over 30+ live TV channels that stream sports only on the JioTV app. The list includes popular channels like Sony Six, Sony Ten 1, Neo Sports, JioSports, JioFootball, Sony ESPN, DD Sports, Eurosport, Star sports, Star sports select, and many more.
This live TV app is exclusively for Jio SIM users who can view their favorite TV channels and programs on smartphones and tablets. Currently, this live TV app only supports smartphones and tablets with iOS version 7.0 or higher or Android OS version 4.1. It is a lightweight app and occupies about 40MB of space on your device. You can stream JioTV efficiently with an internet bandwidth of 300 Kbps. If you wish to stream HD channels you will require minimum internet bandwidth of 450Kbps. Read below to know more about other JioTV features which unlock unique watching experience –
- It is currently available in ten languages which include major Indian languages, English and Hindi
- One tap and you can view all the live sports events or watch highlights of missed matches in the ‘Sports’ tab
- Set a reminder for your favorite show and never miss them
- A picture-in-picture feature which lets you use another app of your choice and the small TV window will continue to play your favorite program
- Mark frequently watched TV channels as favorites for easy accessibility
- View your recently watched programs in the ‘My Recents’ option in the hamburger menu
- Access all your recorded shows in the ‘My Recordings’ option in the hamburger menu
- ‘Featured tab’ where you can find all the trending and upcoming TV shows, movies, etc.
- You can use the mini-player feature to browse and stream on the app simultaneously
If you want to stream your favorite sports without any interruption, we recommend the JioTV app. Why? This app offers so many smart features for free and is the best live tv app for any sports lover. Final thoughts are that like JioTV you may find many such apps and your choice may depend on other factors like favorite sport, internet bandwidth, etc. If you know about any such streaming app with the best features and available at fraction of cost let us know in the comments section.