HTML or hypertext markup language is used for building and developing websites. HTML5 is the latest HTML version. It’s loaded with new features, along with the old ones. If you are a Webmaster, you will know the value of HTML and its importance for building websites. If you want a website built for you, as you’re not a developer, you can contact an HTML5 development company and get their expert support and help towards building your website.
Here are 5 reasons to choose HTML5 over its previous version:
- Through HTML5, you can make use of features like, offline coaching. It is a feature, whereby, visitors, without any Internet connection can load many webpage elements. But in order to do so, they have to have past accessibility to the webpages. Webmasters can direct the files browsers of visitors can save.
- The next reason to use HTML5 is its browser cross-compatibility feature. It is compatible with web browsers, such as, Chrome, Internet Explorer or IE, Firefox, Opera and Safari. However, these browsers can read doctype, but it’s not known whether they can support various new HTML5 elements. Irrespective of these factors, the cross-compatibility feature offered by HTML5, surely provides ample benefits to webmasters for building a robust and user-friendly website.
- Webmasters, using older version of HTML, had to make use of 3rd party programs for playing audios and videos, like Silverlight, Quicktime and Adobe Flash Player. As a result, the method caused a lot of difficulties for webmasters, especially errors. But thanks to HTML5, they no longer have to rely on 3rd party programs, as HTML5 comes with built-in audio and video playback.
- As we all know the surge of mobile devices, from smartphones, tablets to other handheld devices. A website optimized for mobile devices, is capable of getting higher success rate than ones that are not mobile optimized. HTML5 is optimized for building mobile apps and websites. HTML5 is used for building responsive websites, supported by different types of mobile interfaces. Now with mobile optimized websites, users can browser them without any hassle.
- The final reason for using HTML5 is the presence of clean code sheet, unlike earlier HTML versions. HTML5 makes it easy for web developers to build websites and optimize them for mobile devices and search engines with cleaner code. The end result is, higher ranking on search engines for websites and more traffic.
Find an HTML5 development company for creating an ad-hoc, robust, clean and effective website today!