Almost every industry has been trying to market through social and mobile for the past three years. This has increased the demand for analytics, primarily to focus on customer needs. A powerful and effective media planning software not just provides a complete view to acquire customers, but helps engage and retain them on your website and other online pages.
Data analytics, whether it is predictive, prescriptive, or descriptive, if chosen intelligently, analytics can be used to inform and function on a proper marketing strategy. Although descriptive analytics was the earlier way to interpret past behavior, predictive and prescriptive analytics are more future focused and solution oriented. They are no longer dependent on website hits or count the number of visitors to a website.
Enterprises today are no longer restricted to visiting customer portals and sending emails. They have gone proactive using social media, mobile apps, and content strategies to understand and acquire better customer information. Analytics thus, becomes necessary to improve customer engagement and lead generation. It can also help develop brand loyalty and generate higher revenue.
Let’s say your business wants to market itself effectively across multiple platforms. You will first need media-planning software, which provides insightful analytics to help you:
- Identify different methods for collecting advanced data
- Analyze and report your data dynamically and flexibly
- Scale your requirements with your company growth
- Use an advance user interface (UI) that is easily used with smooth data consumption
Using different media planning software, businesses can collect any kind of data without limitation. You can correlate data seamlessly using information from other sources, find flexible relationship insights, and easily adapt to those insights. You can then smoothly sail through business challenges and connect the solutions to other platforms so that consumer-savvy actions can be extended.
Customers today interact through different modes and applications. An analytics-driven solution can flexibly scale data across multiple platforms (mobile, social media, brand website). The relationship between preferences and people get easily revealed that way. It is necessary to continue customer engagement and earn sustainable revenue.
Processing analytics within media planning software:
- Deliver in-depth, intuitive insights about customer interactions across different channels used, whether it is on mobile, through websites or through social-media interactions.
- With an analytics solution, predictive or prescriptive, you can collect and analyze customer behavior on different platforms. These insights can be updated with time, and are hence flexible for archiving.
- A useful solution should give you the facility to get in-depth knowledge about customers.
- Your business should be able to gain advantage from a wide selection of applications and interfaces to provide open channels for interlinking different business programs.
- The data collected is usually clean, as analytics helps you store important trends and data using scorecards, dashboards and UIs that are intuitive.
- Tagged and untagged data should be visualized together for a complete view of your brand.
The right analytics solution will let you discover and communicate meaningful patterns that a data set presents. The real power of analytics, however, lies in how you use it, with its unlimited opportunities, possibilities, and discoveries. This huge multidimensional platform that uses statistics, mathematics, machine-learning techniques, and predictive modeling, can use recorded data to find significant patterns, ultimately leaving you more knowledgeable. Plus, it generates higher ROI for your business.
Preethi Vagadia is currently a Senior Business architect with the Service operations practice at a well-known IT Industry in Bangalore. She has worked in several process improvement projects involving multi-national teams for global customers. She has over 8 years of experience in mortgage technology and has successfully executed several projects in logistics management, logistics integration, reverse logistics, content management solution providers, warranty software and programmatic solutions.